Thursday 27 November 2008

We Are All Bharatiyas!

स्वस्तिर्मानुषेभ्यः svastirmānuṣebhyaḥ
LET GOODNESS PREVAIL AMONG ALL HUMAN BEINGS!


Bharat (India) is a State of Consciousness.
India gave me so many challenges and chances to learn about My-Self, unleash my full potential, expand my leadership and live a better life, everyday.
My training in Prasanthi Nilayam, under the guidance of my Guru,
Sathya Sai Baba,was hardwork, discipline & the willpower to persist.
It has been a turning point in my life.
Therefore I am thankful to Baba. Therefore I am thankful to Bharat.
In this time of threat, rage and sorrow, I am sending All My Love to Bharat.
And I wanna consider My-Self as a Bharatya.
How about You?


"Bharat" denotes the entire human family.
“When we refer to Bharat, the term is not related to any particular individual, country or circumstance. Although many different derivative meanings have been given to the term by different authorities, these are only their individual interpretations…

‘Bharathi’ denotes Goddess Saraswathi who is the Vaakdevata (Goddess of Speech). Hence every man born with the gift of speech is a Bharatiya. The name is not associated with any particular individual or country. The term ‘Bharatiya’ is applicable to the entire human family. "Bha" refers to the Principle represented by Divine Knowledge. "Self-knowledge" is "Bha." "Bharatiyas" are those who take delight in Self-knowledge. Hence everyone who shines by his own self luminous power is a Bharatiya.

Bharatiya (Indian) is one who acquired divine strength by Atmabalam (the power of the Spirit). So, whoever one may be, whatever one's country, he has to acquire this strength of the Spirit.”

Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba
23rd of November, 1990


Full discourse & further info here...

Enjoy the Brand Nu TR6 Video Rotation (above)
Lotta Luv,
*mkatana

No comments:

Post a Comment