Thursday 2 September 2010

ARS ELECTRONICA 2010: Repair Your-Self!




This is the Age of Darkness, the Kali Yuga (कलियुग).

Discord, Hate, Violence, Injustice,Falsehood,Oppression, Crime, Greedy-ness...

OK, I understand. So, what am I supposed to do?passively wait the Divine Intervention while keep complaining about the state of the world?

No.

I choose to discover the Divinity I Am.
I choose to change the Reality that surrounds me. How?
So Simple. I just gotta change My-Self.That's all.(ha!)
I would say, changing the planet, one person at a time. Do you like that?

Kali Yuga is the Age of Darkness, indeed.
But, wait a moment...it is easier to see the LIGHT when we are in full Darkness, uh?
Hence, Kali Yuga is the very moment to discover Your-Self.
The easiest moment in the whole history of humankind, feel me?

Are you ready to grab this once-in-a-lifetime chance?
Are you ready to repair? Are you ready to pull the lifeline?

The ARS ELECTRONICA FESTIVAL is a pretty good starting point, uh?

Program Your-Self:

if
[repair] -->[restore]-->[rectify] -->[re-set]-->[renew]-->[re-generate]
[repair] -->[restore]-->[rectify] -->[re-set]-->[renew]-->[re-generate]
[repair] -->[restore]-->[rectify] -->[re-set]-->[renew]-->[re-generate]
then
[re-generate] -->[change]-->[change] -->[change]-->[change]-->[Your-Self]

if you need technical support, then jump right into Your-Self.
Lemme Know How's Going...

TR

No comments:

Post a Comment