Tuesday 11 April 2006

He's Back! Guess Who's Back?



Buonasera a tutti! Goodevening folks!
Now I am in Ferrara...I am a lucky guest at Franco and Katia's wonderful house.They are real friends and I love'em all!
I am hanging out with my IUPUI friends Nyasha, Megan and Jasmin...and with my Bologna friends Adriano, Silvia, Luca and Isabella...and tomorrow with the supa-cool duo Davide and Chiara...and naturally, thanks to Facebook and Skype with my I-Hauz brother and sisters.
First of all, I would like to thank all my friends for the positive feedback about my paintingz...particularly d-Ro(my bro!), Franco, Franz and Sakura...You Got All My Luv!
Therefore, given such a feedback, I decided to publish a set of tribal masks and other mixed media works.
This stuff is partly unpublished and in part have already been published on a previous website called VISIONI (i.e. visions)back in the year 1997-98.
Back in the days of old...it was a hard time to me, I was fighting to understand My-Self,facing my dark sides, diving into my subconscious and trying to figure out my future plans.
Since I was a kid, I have been painting, sketching then came Shodo sessions but...anyway, to me these were disciplines and tools to discover My-Self, follow my intuition and learn how to silence my mind.
Artworks were the first steps into a longer journey which is still going on every single second of my life....cauz' I can't give up and I don't stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment