Sunday 11 October 2015

Halloween Verse: Dubstep meets Horror!

HALLOWEEN is approaching, and you are wondering...
What happens when DUBSTEP meets HORROR?
Find out, if you dare...

TRIBAL REALITIES presents

*****CREEPY BEATZ, SCARY BASS********* 
*****A SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TALE********* 
*****THE HORROR!...THE HORROR!!*******


Halloween Verse is a collaboration between the music of Tribal Realities and the
verses of horror novelist Deno Sandz.

******************************************
The Story Behind this Tune...
September 28 2015 | The moon was red in the sky as I performed the rituals...The Oracle spoke to me with flamboyant words: 

AWAKE YOUR TRIBAL REALITIES,
CONTACT DENO SANDZ AND
CREATE MUSIC FOR HIS HORROR TALES!

In the meantime, Deno Sanz in Ohio, USA...
In October 2014, as Halloween approached I wanted to create a different style of horror literature in the form of audio using my own voice to promote my other talents. So with the excitement of my November release of my horror novel: "The House of Shangri-La" motivating me. I created "Halloween Verse" by Deno Sandz
When Marco called me with the proposal to make my Halloween Verse a tune. I was honored that he recognized my talent as a horror novelist from Italy. I knew of his talent as a music producer in Italy. The excitement grew as I thought about his gift and my gift together creating something new to world of music and horror fiction. The rest is perfection.
Thus, the song Halloween Verse was born!

No comments:

Post a Comment