Tuesday 25 October 2005

Mi Innamoravo di Tutto: I Was in Love with Everything





Today, I felt like I passed another Gate...and now I am on the otha side. Reality is changing so fast around me. I feel the Powers surrounding me. Gotta B more conscious of the Whole Thang.Vibrations are Powerful. This Is All I Know. And It Is Enough!... trust me, man. Mi Innamoravo Di Tutto. Fabrizio De Andrè and his Songs had a powerful influence over my-self and my personal growth. Thank You Fabrizio!
Now, I AM IN LOVE WITH EVERYTHING!
All the Tribes of This Planet are with ME.
And I am With THEM ALL.
MITAKUYE OYASIN.
People take their own decisions for themselves and I have not to intervene. Gotta B focused over My-self, pursue my mission and stick to my values.
I AM WHAT I AM. I AM SELF-SIMILIAR TO MY-SELF.
LIKE A FRACTAL, ON DIFFERENT SCALES, MY DNA IS ALL-WAYS THE SAME.
TRUTH.
RIGHT ACTION.
PEACE.
LOVE.
NON VIOLENCE.

RE_COMBINING OVER AND OVER TO GENERATE NEW REALITIES.

Above: Mi Innamoravo di Tutto..Photoretouch, Yeast Networks and Conscious Words (Oct 2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment